Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The dreaded email...

It happened today.  I knew it was coming soon, but I wasn't prepared... I heard the ding on my phone I opened it up and there it was... Starring at me in the face.  I wrestled with the idea of should I open it?  I went back and forth and... Finally...

I couldn't resist.  Kate Spade Sample Sale ... I melted, more like crumbled to my knees in awe of the most sought after event!  The most beautiful bag I've ever seen was the first thing that popped up like it knew I wanted it.  In all honesty I did.  I've been looking at this bag since December!  Whenever I see something as dreamy as this I imagine myself as that item.  For instance a sweater, If I was a sweater would I want to be comfy and something that a fabulous girl could wrap herself up in while sipping coffee and reading a good book!  Same thing with bags... If I was a bag I would look like this on the shoulder of a sleek fashionable girl!  The only thing is she was $425 dollars, but now she's 75% off... Still too much for my little wallet to handle, but she's so dreamy!  Her name is, Head in the Sand Melinda.  I hope she ends up in a really wonderful home!


No comments:

Post a Comment